Help file not displayed

Phil phil_lor at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 8 02:16:39 UTC 2012

Thank you for reading this.

A week or so ago I posted a plea for help regarding the non display of
the help file in Viking, a GPS application. I still haven't sorted this out.

The help file does exist but it isn't displayed when the help button or
F1 is pressed. It seems to me that whatever application that is
triggered by F1 is missing. Does anyone have an idea what could be missing?

As I mentioned previously, I have the same version of Viking installed
under a different Linux distribution and it's help file is correctly
displayed.

--
Regards,
Phil