Kubuntu Screen status Bar

Ramesh Rao rameshrao55 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 02:49:18 UTC 2012

Added a New Panel but did not make any difference: the menu options under Application Launcher -> Leave, STILL does not include Shutdown and Restart.

Thanks,
Ramesh
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 20:35:41 -0500
Subject: RE: Kubuntu Screen status Bar
From: lahc2007 at gmail.com
To: kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com

You can always add a new panel by clicking on the little quarter circle at the extreme top right corner of the desktop. The new one will probably be at the top but you can delete the bottom panel and move the new one to the bottom.

Whether that will solve your problems I don't know but its worth a try!