Kubuntu Screen status Bar

Leslie Anne Chatterton lahc2007 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:11:24 UTC 2012

What you are missing is the widget that sits on the panel and displays
those minimized windows. Right click on the panel, choose "Widgets" and
along the bottom of the screen the built-in widgets appear. Find the one
you need (it has a less than obvious name, but the description is clear),
click on it and it will be at the extreme right end of the panel. You can
move it where you want it by right clicking the panel and choosing settings.