Erratic mouse behavior in 12.04

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Wed May 30 20:20:56 UTC 2012

On 05/30/2012 09:21 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 28/05/12 22:09, Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:

> But one of the things which *I* would have done is to
> install the proper nVidia driver which would then at least
> eliminate one possible cause of the problem; if this did not
> solve the problem then you can go on and keep looking for
> the cause knowing that it is not the nVidia driver.

This does not make much sense. Hybrid graphics means that
you can select "Intel"; "Nvidia" and "Switch according to
graphics power that is needed". At least some of the Vaios
at the company I do work for, are layed out like this.

As long as he is unsing "Intel", this in fact is an Intel
Laptop with Intel Graphics. No Nvidia and no Nvidia Driver
needed or used.

Eberhard