Ubuntu can't boot OCELOT LUCID II more details

Ryan Gauger rtgkid at gmail.com
Sun May 20 18:20:52 UTC 2012

Good afternoon, I hope your Sunday is going well. I just got back from church, so sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner. By problems, do you mean the boot issues, or problems once you are actually in the operating system? There is no difference between the fall (autumn) and the spring releasees. The only difference is that one is released in April (spring in the northern hemisphere, fall, or autumn in the southern hemisphere). Each release adds a new set of features, but there are some which only update the K Desktop Environment (KDE). I did not really understand much about the release cycle at all when I first started using Linux, so I will explain:

Kubuntu releases are made pretty much religiously on a six-month bases, the first release of the year is usually made in mid-April, with the exception of 6.06, in which the release had to be put further into the year because Kubuntu/Ubuntu was not ready yet to be released. The second and last release of the year is always made in October. Thanks, and have a great week!

In Christ,
Ryan

On May 20, 2012, at 8:30 AM, tobias schwibingerr <whyskyhigh at yahoo.de> wrote:

> good afternoon