12.04 is the worst yet

Marcelo Magno T. Sales mmtsales at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:36:13 UTC 2012

2012/5/17 Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au>:
> On 16/05/12 21:15, Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
>>
>> 2012/5/16 Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>:
>

> [.............]

I've pointed you to Ubuntu's documentation and to information provided
by Thunderbird's developers themselves on this matter so you don't
have to rely solely on my personal opinion, but you chose to ignore
all of that and just repeat what you had already said, as if we are
blind or dumb. Worst, you accuse people you don't know of deliberately
misleading others with false information, but offers no evidence or
apologies.
There's obviously no point in continuing to argue with you.
Anyone who wants deeper info on this subject already knows what to
look for and I have no interest in convincing anybody to use this or
that e-mail client, so I'll not continue this discussion.

[]'s
Marcelo