12.04 is the worst yet

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Wed May 16 04:51:54 UTC 2012

Ryan Gauger wrote:
> Could you please explain why Thunderbird hurts?

See my other mail from yesterday evening.

> I (or somebody else
> on this ml) may be able to help you out.

Thanks, but I don't think that is necessary. For now I decided that I
don't want TB but wait for a working Kmail2.

> For me, it works better
> than Kmail because Thunderbird automatically sets up your email
> account, but I don't think Kmail does. Thanks!

The automatic account setup is not interesting for me - I know how to do
it manually. Granted, it saves a few minutes looking up server settings,
but that is all easily available from my kmail settings. Importing all
my old mail is far more important for me.

> On May 14, 2012, at 11:10 PM, Nils Kassube <kassube at gmx.net> wrote:

It would be nice, if you would refrain from top posting. Thank you.

Nils