KDE 4.8.1 showstopper - for me at least

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 26 03:14:33 UTC 2012

On 25/03/12 17:45, O. Sinclair wrote:
> On 25/03/12 08:11, Basil Chupin wrote:
[pruned]

>> As I mentioned, I have never used kmail and do not know what this
>> "Kontact" you mention does. But doing a search in the TB Addos on the
>> word "kontact" produces SyncKolab.
>>
>> BC
>>

> Kontact is a kind of Outlook - it merges KMail, KAdressbook,
> Akregator, Calendar and a few others (configurable).

Ah, OK. I am sure that I have come across something which does these
things as an alternative to Kmail but cannot remember what that was, or
when I read it. If I come across it in my "travels" I'll let you know.

BC

--
The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
              Niccolo Machiavelli