KMail2 problems

Mark Fraser ubuntu at mfraz.orangehome.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 15:57:42 UTC 2012

I've finally upgraded one of my computers from Kubuntu 11.04 to Kubuntu 11.10
with KDE 4.8.1. I've archived all my emails from KMail1 and tried to import
them into KMail2, but nothing is working properly. Some times I'll do an
import only to find no emails when I reload KMail2, other times I'll move
emails around when KMail quits and then I've lost those emails.

What directories/files do I need to delete for KMail2 and Akonadi to be back
to how a new install would leave things?