Horrible fonts 11.10

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:58:52 UTC 2012

I quite often find that when you change those font settings you need to log out and log in again before they have the correct effect. It can be tedious. I also find that setting it to one thing and then changing it back doesn't always get it back to the initial state without a complete reboot, or maybe two complete reboots. Shouting at it helps too, I think. It's been that way since I can remember, even back into KDE3.

Mark