[12.04]-After Update-Start Menu Missing Many Items???

Ryan Gauger rtgkid at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:46:26 UTC 2012

Hi Jesse,

I’m sorry to hear that after upgrading Kubuntu, many items are now missing
in the kickoff menu. They may have been uninstalled by the upgrade, or the
package may be broken. In either case, this deals with the package. You
will need to reinstall them if they have been uninstalled.

Sent from my Windows 8 PC <http://windows.microsoft.com/consumer-preview>