Flash Problems

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Mon Jun 11 02:44:06 UTC 2012

Running 12.04 on an AMD64 machine with an Nvidia 9400 card.

For the past 2 or three releases of Kubuntu the flash player does not show
proper colors.   Skin color becomes blue and all other colors are messed up.

Happens on FF and Chrome.

If I play a youtube video in totem/mplayer it works fine.

Anyone else having this problem?  Wallpaper, digikam and all other graphics
have the proper colors.

Really irritating....

I also have removed nouveau and the distributed nvidia code and replaced with
the Nvidia driver from Nvidia site.  No change in the problem from before or
after that change.

+ Bruce S. Marshall  bmarsh at bmarsh.com  Bellaire, MI         06/10/12 22:40  +