How to get and install Skype?

Leslie Anne Chatterton lahc2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:06:46 UTC 2012

While using the repositories repositories is the best and safest way to
install anything in Kubuntu, Skype can also be obtained from the
skype.comwebsite. There is an Ubuntu version. It looks like both 32 &
64 bit are
there. Might be worth a try since you are having issues with the repository
version.
Paul Stear <kubuntu at appjaws.plus.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do I get and install skype? I am using kubuntu 12.4
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> Paul
>
> --
>
> Mail sent using kmail and kubuntu

You will need to go into muon, go to Configure Software Sources and enable
the Canonical Partner repo.

Then you will need to refresh. After that you will be able to find and
install Skype. It will pull in a number of extra packages.
--
Clay Weber

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: