How to get and install skype?

Paul Stear kubuntu at appjaws.plus.com
Fri Jun 8 09:42:29 UTC 2012

On Thursday 07 Jun 2012 07:23:10 Clay Weber wrote:

Paul Stear <kubuntu at appjaws.plus.com> wrote:
Hi,
How do I get and install skype? I am using kubuntu 12.4
Thanks for any help
Paul

You will need to go into muon, go to Configure Software Sources  and enable
the Canonical Partner repo.

Then you will need to refresh. After that you will be able to find and install
Skype. It will pull in a number of extra packages.
--
Clay Weber

Thanks clay, when I look at other software Canonical Partner repo is not
listed.
I have the folowing selected
Canonical Partner
Canonical Partner (Source Code)
Independent
Independent (Source Code)

Do I need to add a source and if so what is the full line to add?
Thanks again
Paul
--
Mail sent using kmail and kubuntu