mouse wheel

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:55:14 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Glenn Holmer <shadowm at lyonlabs.org> wrote:

> On 06/05/2012 03:44 AM, jonas larsson wrote:
>
>> Hello Glenn - it's connected with mouse setting / mouse actions. As
>> Steve said, but alternative step 1 - press Alt+S with mouse pointer over
>> the desktop - and it'll open  desktop settings and mouse actions.
>>
>> (Reading your post again, I'm not sure if you mean task manager or
>> desktop view widget? )
>>

> Meant exactly what I posted: "the task manager on the bottom of the
> screen". I've already turned off switching desktops via mouse wheel on the
> desktop... on several machines. If I can't fix this, I'll just have to get
> an x-acto knife and cut off the bottom of my monitor.

I get this effect on the  "Pager" that shows the little radar map of the
desktops.  Since my menu is not at the bottom of the screen, neither is my
pager, but the effect is the same.

The scroll wheel when the mouse is over the pager changes desktops.  I
never noticed this before, probably because I never use the scrollwheel
there.

But I haven't found a way to control this action.

Michael