firefox save

Ryan Gauger rtgkid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 20:58:52 UTC 2012

SORRY!!! I haven’t seen this email since today. Firefox will save files.
Those saved files are not in FF (well, actually they are, in Download
History), but rather in your Downloads folder (inside the Home Folder, on
your computer). If I understand you correctly, there is no need for a third
party program. When double-clicking the files inside Downloads Manager (in
Firefox), those are actually opened up from their location, the Downloads
folder on your computer, not from Firefox. It is a bit confusing, so sorry
if this is hard to understand :) Thanks!

In Christ,
Ryan

Sent from my Windows 8 PC <http://windows.microsoft.com/consumer-preview>