Update to the Community

Pastor JW rev.olson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 16:47:43 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 10:57:14 am Steve Riley wrote:
> On 2012-05-30 13:37:13 Clay Weber <clay at claydoh.com> wrote:
> > While I do agree with you in general, there are reasons for this
> > etiquette that have their basis more on efficiency and usability.
>
> Hmm... so which of the guidelines did you violate?
>
> * Quoted the whole thing
> * Top posted
> * Used HTML
> * No indenting

Some things are done simply to make a point, ...however, those who post all
that html don't usually see all the crap they send. Those who consistently
send html and/or top post soon end up in a "twit file" which instantly moves
all their messages (even those from different lists!) to the trash before we
even have to see them, much less comment on them endlessly over the smallest
of nits.  Waste of time and/or resource is not funny and sure doesn't help
anyone.  It is more akin to vandalism as it takes something good and useful
and turns it into broken trash.  Perhaps we should all think a little more
before we hardheadedly go on with the destruction someone else stated!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org