Kubuntu Council Elections 2012

Clay Weber clay at claydoh.com
Sat Jun 2 00:32:50 UTC 2012

On Friday, May 25, 2012 10:52:06 PM Harald Sitter wrote:
> The Kubuntu Council is a group of 6 Kubuntu Members who get to vote on
> membership of Kubuntu Members and occasionally other decisions regarding
> Kubuntu.
>
> Half the council is nearing the end of their 2 year appointment so we need
> to hold elections for the open positions to the council.  This could be
> you! If you are a Kubuntu Member and are willing to turn up to Kubuntu
> meetings as much as possible for the next couple of years do consider
> putting your name forward.
>
> We are particularly encouraging non-developers to put their name forward,
> as we feel that a less development focused council is beneficial for
> the Kubuntu community.
>
> To put your name forward make sure you update your wiki page and then post
> to this list.

I'll toss my hat into the ring.

I have been using Kubuntu almost since the beginning, and have been a Kubuntu
member since 2008. I do hang out in irc (as OP when needed) and the kubuntu-
users mailing list (as a moderstor), but my main focus has been at
http://kubuntuforums.net, where I have been a moderator (and now an admin)
since 2005.

My launchpad page
https://launchpad.net/~claydoh