KNetworkmanager: no reliable WIFI connections.

Bas Roufs - En. basroufs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 23:24:59 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,
in several preceding Kubuntu editions, KNetworkManager functioned quite well.
However, now in Kubuntu 12.04, I have difficulties getting reliable WIFI
connections. Often, the system keeps "configuring the interface" or "setting
the network-address". Sometimes, the system keeps asking for a password
already given in several times. By means of a few "workarounds" I do get
connected, however, it costs  a lot of time and effort.
Any suggestion or thought?

Thanks, respectfully yours,
Bas.
--