sound with skype

Girard Henri girardhenri at free.fr
Sun Jan 29 07:18:49 UTC 2012

I have ubuntu 12.04, but the other versions had same problem with
skype : video (v4l) not being in the same dir (googling get the info)
and sound : Under gnome micro is set in front instead being rear (just
adjust it in mix preferences>input).
Sure now with ms acquisition I wonder if he will keeps his word about
improving not only skype windows but all platform ? Maybe mac but linux
i doubt ?