4.8 on 11.10 - problems with KAddressbook in KMail

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:28:00 UTC 2012

OK found a couple of problems now..

after upgrade to KDE 4.8 in Kubuntu 11.10 most things work fine or great.

But, once more, my KAdressbook (Personal Contacts) does not "auto fill
in or suggest" when I create a new mail. I get from "recent addresses" only.

And my distribution lists went missing again.. can it be THAT
complicated to make sure lists stay between upgrades?

Anyone confirm the problem, or do not have the problem, or has a
solution I can try?

Sinclair