Nepomuk performance

Steve Riley stvrly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:58:38 UTC 2012

We've been discussing over at the Kubuntu Forums how surprisingly stable
Precise, KDE 4.7.97 (4.8 rc2), and Qt 4.8 are. A few are using it as their
primary setup now. Akonadi (mostly) works well with Google, KMail (mostly)
behaves the way we'd like it to, and Nepomuk/Strigi/Virtuoso/MySQL (mostly)
stay out of the way.

--Steve