Dolhpin Can't Mount SD Cards From Camera Nautilus Can

Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa ildefonso.camargo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:45:00 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Swapnil Bhartiya
<swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kubuntu 11.10. Yes, these devices mount fine but when you mount a device
> where the SD card is still inserted in the device such as my Nikon n7000 it
> doesn't open the mounted folder. It doesn't even appear in the list of
> mounted devices at the left side pane.

I asked you about this a few messages ago:

Please, open your camera with Nautilus, and while keeping nautilus
open, go to a console and post the output of:

cat /proc/partitions
mount
df -h
lsusb

Now, umount camera, unplug it, and then repeat the same while
connecting it with Dolphin.