Dolhpin Can't Mount SD Cards From Camera Nautilus Can

Pastor JW rev.olson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:07:37 UTC 2012

On Sunday, January 01, 2012 10:41:32 am Leslie Anne Chatterton wrote:
> You can install Nautilus on Kubuntu. Its in the repositories. It should
> have all the functionality it has in Ubuntu.

Kubuntu IS Ubuntu, it is just not Gnome!  However, plugging my Canon or Sanyo
into the computer with a usb cable normally allows me to bring up DigiKam
which transfers the pictures to computer and allows me to leave them on the
camera or delete them.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org