Browser prob

Dale Trombley buzzmandt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:54:27 UTC 2012

I have 11.10 on 9 different machines ranging from older (6+ years old
laptop) to new (brand new home build desktop) and pulseaudio works
flawlessly on all of them.

Run alsamixer in terminal to make sure there are no other sound devices
being found and that the one you want is default and all sound output is
full volume.

Run sudo apt-get install pulseaudio --reinstall

Maybe try an open source flash player. Gnash is one of them.

I'll dig a little deeper when I get home from work