Backup system for KDE

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 00:14:41 UTC 2012

I notice 5 people have downloaded it! Unfortunately I made a serious omission in the installation instructions so it won't work. If you've downloaded it and it didn't work you need to:

sudo apt-get install libfilesys-df-perl libdatetime-perl

Apologies for the error and for posting this particular mail to the Kubuntu list. If anybody has further questions please use the forum on the linked page or email me directly.

Thanks,

Mark