Browser prob

Leslie Anne Chatterton lahc2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 08:49:55 UTC 2012

Sorry, I meant flash plug in but my spell checker thought it knew better.
There is more than one flash plug in. I think I've had more luck with the
official Adobe version but find out which you have been installing and try
the other. Both are in the repositories.

Sent from my Motorola Xoom Android tablet