Dolhpin Can't Mount SD Cards From Camera Nautilus Can

Swapnil Bhartiya swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 16:18:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

Today I connected my Nikon D7000 camera to Kubuntu and it popped a
message to open it with either DigiKam, Dolphin or GwenView. I selected
Dolphin but all it showed was some crazy folder which had no content in
them. It also did not show the two SD carded in the left pane. I open
the camera with Nautilus under Ubuntu and it mounted the cards as simple
mass storage. How to use KDE/Kubuntu with my camera?

Swapnil