Kubuntu screen 800x600

uteck theuteck at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:46:24 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Henny de Graaf <frankie-1 at hotmail.nl> wrote:
> Dear Kubuntu users,
>
> Since a while i use Kubuntu and i like it, but one thing.
> My pc is connected with a s-video to my tv via a Asus Radeon 9250 videocard
> and the only resolution is 800x600.
> I would like to have more resolutions, anybody got tips?
> Searched with Google but that's a problem for me right now.
>
> Dennis

X cannot probe video resolution over s-video, so it defaults to
800x600.  I had to make an xorg.conf file to get my Mythbox to display
at 1280x720 over component, but since you have s-video I think the
best you may get is 1024x768 as the cable will not handle more.

--
no .sig found
Please restart your browser.