Canonical pulls the plug on Kubuntu

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Wed Feb 8 05:45:47 UTC 2012

On 02/07/2012 11:18 PM, Leslie Anne Chatterton wrote:
> As Billie has stated there is an Android for PC's though not an official
> one, i. e. don't expect it to work.

I downloaded the CD and booted my Asus on it. Worked like a charm. Just
a bit weird. You can tell it's a cell phone/tablet OS. My Asus EeePC
doesn't have a touch screen and Android is definitely meant for a touch
screen.

--
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
the  people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the

- Patrick  Henry -