Upgrading 12.10 to 13.04 Alpha 1

Girard Henri girardhenri at free.fr
Tue Dec 11 08:33:03 UTC 2012

Personally I use daily build I test them and every two or for weeks I
change with a new one. I use it for testing update of compilers and
gnome-kde.
Not really big change in appearence but often big change in quickness
(specially with kde4.9), ubuntu gnome is quite updated now with ppa too.
I tried kernel 4.7.9 but not yet working for me.
I am waiting ...