Upgrading 12.10 to 13.04 Alpha 1

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 22:17:41 UTC 2012

On Sat, 8 Dec 2012 04:56:52 PM Alan Dacey wrote:
> Are your filters still working in kmail?  Mine seem to break now and then of
> just don't work autmatically for no apparent reason.

Can't answer that I'm afraid. All my filters are server side via Gmail.

Searching seems to be working well now. My test searches on content and
attributes were fast, correct and didn't hog the CPU.

Still getting that "Can not get search result. Only resources can modify
remote identifiers" error when reusing the find dialog, have to close it and
start a new search.
--
Lindsay Mathieson