kate show whitespace

Tom Bell cbell44 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Aug 19 03:22:18 UTC 2012

  On 8/18/2012 7:18 PM, Jason Paul Joines wrote:
> [...]
Try -> Settings -> Configure Kate -> Editor
Component -> Appearance -> Highlight Trailing
Spaces

Tom

--

“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”

  --Albert Einstein (German born American Physicist who developed the special and general theories of relativity. Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. 1879-1955)