Muon disappeared after 4.9 upgrade

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:24:38 UTC 2012

On 09/08/2012 12:40, Georgi Kourtev wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On three machines that were upgraded from 4.8.5 to 4.9 (all with 12.04), muon
> packages disappeared.  I had to install them manually from Konsole.
>
> Am I the only one who'd experienced this? Should I report a bug or something?
I did not have that experience but had I not done "dist-upgrade" x
number of packages would have been kept back or removed o perhaps that
is/was the problem?

Otherwise quite happy w 4.9 so far, had some initial glitches (all
desktop widgets "disappeared", had to be reinstalled but were marked as
installed??) but so far so good otherwise.

KDEPIM 4.9 way better though Kmail still get hickups randomly. such as
mail already income reappears on next start/boot, filters suddenly stop
working and application has to be restarted. Still, getting there and
feels as stable as 4.7.4 if not more.

/Sinclair