samba sharing

Clay Weber clay at claydoh.com
Fri Aug 3 11:10:24 UTC 2012

http://www.kubuntuforums.net/content.php?s=85a01516a6f19daf6d1150b684d239d4

> On the right hand side is a column. In the fourth article in that column
> is the title "upgrading. Next to that word there is an "ant" or some
> black insect running around. In the beginning I thought it was my screen
> but I checked this out on another computer and saw the same "insect".
> If it was a bug I report it to bugzilla but it is only an insect :)
>

> Errol

lol, that is simply the avatar of one of KFN's members, Teunis. I believe the
effect he wants to achieve has been accomplished :) He has had that avatar so
long, most of us don't even notice anymore.

Any bugs in Kubuntuforums should be posted there, we don't use any fancy bug
tracker there as it is a bit overkill for us over there.

Clay (claydoh)
http://kubuntuforums.net