update to 12-04???

Clay Weber clay at claydoh.com
Sat Apr 28 11:39:41 UTC 2012

Apt itself has no knowledge of Ubuntu new releases. The updater (whether Muon updater or Apper's ) basically tells apt what to do.

If it hasn't already been done, please check in the Software Sources that the new release notification is set correctly and that you have updated your system.

Clay Weber