Unable to wake from Sleep (suspend to Ram)

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 03:56:48 UTC 2012

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 06:36:31 AM O. Sinclair wrote:
> Check out tux-on-ice, there is a ppa with modified kernels for that. For
> me it works better than "vanilla" kernels

Thanks Sinclair, I had some sucess with that. pm-hibernate worked very well
and quite fast, pm-ssuspend still hung though.

Unfortunately wireless was inoperative after waking from hibernate and I've
run out of time to fiddle with it right now.

Alos could figure how to get the logout menu/buttons to use pm-hibernate
rather than whatever they are doing now.
--
Lindsay