Resolution stays at 800x600 in Kubuntu

Dennis Linux frankie-1 at hotmail.nl
Mon Apr 9 00:35:46 UTC 2012

Why can Kubuntu only see 800x600 while Windows saw higher resolutions?
It looks that you have to be a computer programmer to change the resolution.
ItÅ› defently no great future from Linux that its so diffucult to change a resolution!
I think that i trow Kubutu away if its so difficult to change a simple resolution from a videocard.
If someone have tips that stood not on google that please tell me how i can better resolotions than the stupid 800x600.

Dennis