howto change size of font in digital clock in panel?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:39:53 UTC 2011

Following the upgrade to oneiric yesterday, almost everything looks
reasonable. The one obvious exception is one of the three digital clocks in
one of my panels. Two of the clocks look fine, but the font in the third
one is annoyingly large.

How can I change the size of this font? I can't find a setting anywhere
that controls this. But there must be one somewhere, because the other two
clocks are fine. Everything in the "appearance" setup dialogue looks the
same in all three clocks, so it's a mystery to me why one has a larger
version of the font than the others.

(I'm guessing that there's a configuration file somewhere that I need to
edit to fix this.)

  Doc

PS I tried adding a new clock to the panel in the hope that it would have
the correct font size, but the font of the additional clock is the
too-large version so I deleted it again.

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR