Can't create new user in Oneiric

Nigel Ridley nigel at prayingforisrael.net
Fri Oct 21 20:31:11 UTC 2011

Can somebody else confirm this.
To see if my ugly font problem is effecting just my account I tried to create a new user System
Settings -> User Management.
I created a new user but then when trying to log into said new user I get a pop-up asking me to
change the password (Root enforced) but I can only at most, and sometime not at all, type in 3
characters and then it hangs - I can't even move to the 'Confirm Password' box. I tried several
times and once the mouse cursor disappeared and I had to press the on/off button to reboot.

Nigel