SOLVED - Re: Kubuntu 11.10 - first impression

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Thu Oct 20 03:29:03 UTC 2011

Finally found the offending program. It was the plasma thing. Got it
turned off by digging around in the desktop cashew thingy. Got an error
message that Plasma had crashed. That's how I knew what it was. Didn't
exactly crash, I killed it off. Hope it doesn't come back when I reboot.

Still a couple other things I'm not impressed with but maybe I can live
with them till I figure out how to fix them.

--

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb."     - Benjamin Franklin -