11.10 release

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:34:22 UTC 2011

I got that message from the Kubuntu RSS feed too. There is, however, no message at all on the main Canonical news feed, so I think probably somebody has jumped the gun at Kubuntu. I thought the release was supposed to be on the 15th. Oddly though I have a machine running the Onieric beta and there have been no updates for the last 3 days, which is unheard of with a release coming up.

Mark