I wonder if there is a solution...

panos zafiriou zafiriou.p at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 16:17:10 UTC 2011

I had checked the compatibility of the cards through the Kingston memory
site before buying. Also I replaced the old cards and the same thing
happens. When I press the power button the machine starts, I can hear the
CDR head move like every time it powers up and the fan starts working and
stays on. The light on the power button stays on but nothings comes on the
screen, not the bios nothing...