digital clock widget shows time only in 24 hours format

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Mon Nov 28 21:39:39 UTC 2011

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011, Juan R. de Silva wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 23:56:24 +0000, Juan R. de Silva wrote:
>
>> As subject says the digital clock widget does not respect system
>> settings and keep showing time in 24 hours format.
>>
>> Any solution, please. I checked it with Majeia and openSuse, both
>> respect system settings.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> anyone, please?

Sorry - I do not use that clock, too limited, too annoying.  I much
prefer 'Adjustable Clock', because it's... adjustible :)  Very
adjustable regarding formatting and font selection, size, color, etc.

Package name is: plasma-widget-adjustableclock

I'd recommend trying that.

--
Jon Trulson

"The truth points to itself."  -- Kosh