Firefox 3.6

Pastor JW rev.olson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:13:12 UTC 2011

On Friday, November 04, 2011 12:31:46 pm ray burke wrote:
> Can anyone help
>
> I am having trouble with firefox 3.6 on my Kubuntu 10.10 mm as now the
> mouse always freezes when I am using ff and on the net
> but my chrome browser does not, I want to know how do I re-install the ff
> 3.6?

Well if it were me, ...Oh wait!  It IS me!  I installed Ubuntu Tweak then
checked the box in front of Firefox Stable Channel Packages and it will
upgrade you to there without any further problems!  Mine on 10.04 is 7.0.1 and
the only thing I don't like is the small refresh button.  Besides, you'll like
Ubuntu Tweak I'd bet!  And yes, I run the KDE version of Ubuntu, it is STILL
Ubuntu, not Gnome!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org