How to removed Thunderbird from default program for mime text/xml and text/html at system level?

Arnaud bourree arnaud.bourree at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:36:40 UTC 2011

GUI is more intuitive than command line, thanks for it, but I find similar cmd:
$ xdg-mime query default text/xml
returns the .desktop of default application for xml file
$ xdg-mime default firefox.desktop text/xml
sets Firefox default application for xml file

Thanks to command line, you can made your patch script to run after
fresh install.

Arnaud/