new to list with a problem

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri May 20 06:37:03 UTC 2011

Typo alert! It is sudo apt-get install kubuntu-restricted-extras

Although I had that installed, I didn't have flash after recent
updates, until I removed / purged flashplugin-nonfree, and reinstalled
flashplugin-installer.

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez