Launcher Menuing

Bill vance faptagon at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:41:09 UTC 2011

On Sun, 15 May 2011 06:10:53 -0400 Clay wrote:

> On Sunday, May 15, 2011 01:19:04 AM Bill vance wrote:
>> Howdy folks;
>>
>> 2nd try.
>>
>> Can someone point me to the file(s) that do the menus for the KDE
>> launcher?
>> After the last redo, there's a bunch of things in, "Lost and Found",
>> that I'd like to
>> get into their proper categories.
>>
>> Bill
> Right-click on the kmenu to bring up some options, one is the menu editor,
> where you can move the items where you need to
>
> clay

That actually seems to work but there's a big problem that spills over intoa
bunch of other kde programs, as well.  When I try to save everything, I get
this little, "update", window with a percentage type progress bar.  The bar
proceeds from left to right, and when it gets to the end, instead of
disapearing, it just starts over, and does it again, and again, and again, and
again, getting a little slower with each iteration.  Five hours later,
it was still
trying to do its thing.  This has to be some kind of bug, but is there a fix?

Bill