Enable debug in Firefox compile

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Thu Mar 24 20:12:27 UTC 2011

ray burke wrote:
> Nils,
> how do you turn the debug on in firefox 3.6.15?

Sorry, I don't use FF frequently and I'm not familiar with debugging in
FF. Hopefully giovanni_re can answer that question because he seems to
use that option. Anyway, I would expect that you would first of all
install the package "firefox-dbg" from the repository. Maybe that is
already enough or perhaps you would have to enable it with some config
option but I couldn't find one and I don't know a page that crashes FF
to test it.

Nils