Problem when my KUbuntu computer starts

Alvin info at alvin.be
Tue Mar 15 14:37:47 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 15 March 2011 14:50:30 christer_wickman at telia.com wrote:
> Hello Everybody
>
> I have a small problem when I start my computer. It tells me that something
> called Nepomuk has stop working. Why does it do that? And is there
> something one can do to not get this error messages up every time one
> starts the computer?

Always tell us what version of Kubuntu and KDE you are using.
This might be a bug that is fixed in a more recent version than the one you
are using.

You can disable Nepomuk and Strigi in 'System Settings -> Desktop Search'.

Nepomuk is considered stable, but in reality it still causes a lot of crashes.